|Campus Alcohol Abuse Prevention Center||Dining Services||Recreational Sports|
|Career Sevices||Fraternity and Sorority Life||Schiffert Health Center|
|Cook Counseling Center||Housing and Residence Life||Services for Students with Disabilities|
|Corps of Cadets||Leadership Education Collaborative||Student Advocacy|
|Cranwell International Center||Multicultural Programs and Services||Student Centers and Activities|
|Dean of Students Office||New Student and Family Programs||Student Conduct|
The Council of International Student Organizations (CISO) is an umbrella organization representing all international student organizations at Virginia Tech. CISO currently includes students from over 110 countries attending Virginia Tech. Together with the Cranwell International Center, CISO officers try to make students feel at home in Blacksburg. One of the missions of CISO is to represent the interest and voices of international students to the university's committees and commissions.
Nominations are now being accepted for Council of International Student Organizations (CISO) Board Members. The objectives of CISO are:
1. To represent and promote the international student organizations and their interest both individually and collectively.
2. To serve as a liaison between the international student organizations and the university administration, campus organizations, wider university, and the Blacksburg community.
3. To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and dissemination of information.
4. To coordinate collective activities of the international community by promoting cultural awareness ideas and diversity
5. To support the integration of international students within the university campus
Nominations for CISO Board Members will be collected March 17 through March 31, 2014 at the following link: https://survey.vt.edu/survey/entry.jsp?id=1394802953058
To be eligible to be nominated a candidate must be one of the following:
In addition, you should be a student in good academic standing who will be enrolled for the entire 2014-15 academic year.
You may nominate yourself or another Virginia Tech student for the offices of: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Event Coordinator, Public Relations Officer and Webmaster. The nomination form will require a name and email address for anyone you wish to nominate. They will be contacted at the conclusion of the nominating period and asked to participate in the ballot by offering a written statement of their candidacy.
Cranwell International Center (0509)
Blacksburg, VA 24061