Online Immigration Services Portal
IntlHokies is an abbreviation for International Hokies, Virginia Tech’s online immigration services portal for international students and scholars. Through IntlHokies, you are able to access a wide range of immigration resources and services from Cranwell International Center (undergraduate international students), International Graduate Student Services (graduate international students), and International Support Services (international scholars).
More specifically, IntlHokies enables undergraduate international students who are advised by Cranwell International Center to submit the following immigration-related requests, upload related documents, and track the status of your request(s):
- Add Dependent
- Authorized Early Withdrawal
- Change of Major
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)*
- I-20 Extension
- I-20 Request (Returning Students)
- Immigration Check-In
- Reduced Course Load
- Replace Form I-20 / DS-2019
- Transfer In / Out
- Travel Signature
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)*
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) STEM Extension
The following requests are not available through IntlHokies:
- Enrollment Certification - If you are unable to request this in HokieSPA, please contact the Registrar's office.
- OPT Employment Reporting - Once updated through the SEVP Portal, please fill out the Replace Form I-20 / DS-2019 form to have a copy of your updated OPT I-20 mailed to you.
- Update Address/Phone/Email - This link can be found under the HokiePLUS tab in HokieSPA.